Thursday 18 March 2010

ONLINE DATING for 30 something?

Yesterday. I bumped into a couple of friends who are surprisingly still in the bachelor mode. I remember them being so 'in demand' when it comes to boyfriends and girlfriends. Well, after a couple of sips and some nibblings, I found out that they are still 'in demand' but  not as how I imagined it to be.

One of them is an everyday visitor of an online dating. She leads such a very hectic professional life and almost impossible to take a night and go dating, searching for Mr. Right. But she does not want to remain single all her life. In fact, she said that online dating has saved her from plunging into the pit of depression.
I think this is the struggle of many who are in their 30's and more and who are in the peak of their careers.  Going out for a date and meet someone seems to be too complicated to do now. I won't say it is bad. In fact I am glad that we can chat and meet virtually someone and get to know the person a bit through the comforts of our living room or computer room! So those who are soon be out of the calendar... surf the web and try to go online and date! It's fun but be careful as many 'escroques' are lingering in the WWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment